Advanced Manufacturing and Engineering Forum
February 22 @ 9:00 am - 4:00 pmFree
On 22 February 2018 Regional Development Australia Limestone Coast (RDALC) will be hosting a free forum in collaboration with State and Federal governments. The Advanced Manufacturing and Engineering Forum will focus on supporting and developing Engineering and Manufacturing businesses in the Limestone Coast region.
Introduction to businesses of agportant industry concepts such as the 4th Industrial revolution, internet of things, LEAN etc. This forum is about presenting key concepts driving the Advanced Manufacturing and Engineering Industries and concepts that businesses need to understand to remain viable in the changing industry environment.
Who should attend?
If you’ve asked yourself any of the following questions then you can’t afford to miss the upcoming event!
- What is the Fourth Industrial Revolution?
- Or the Industrial Internet of Things?
- What is Big Data and how can it help save me money?
- Is there any support to undertake research and development to improve my product or reach new markets?
- Who are my industry peers?
- Who can support my business to harness emerging opportunities or understand new markets?
- What does the future of Advanced Manufacturing look like?
- How can I stay competitive in a rapidly changing industry environment?
Speakers will present these ideas in a practical way with real examples. The forum will also include understanding Defence and Mining contracts to be competitive in that market.