- This event has passed.
Food and Beverage Export Briefing
February 19 @ 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Local Food and Beverage Producers are invited to attend the Food and Beverage Export Briefing. This free briefing is ideal for food and beverage businesses (excluding wine) who are considering export as a growth opportunity into new markets overseas, as well as those looking to expand their existing export reach.
- Date: Wednesday 19 February 2020
- Time: 2.00PM – 4.00PM
- Location: RDALC Office, ForestrySA Building, 152 Jubilee Hwy EAST, Mount Gambier
The afternoon will comprise of two briefing sessions – you are welcome to attend one or both.
Session 1 – 2.00PM – 2.45PM – Exporting as a Growth Opportunity
This session is aimed at businesses considering export as a growth opportunity and are new to export.
- Snapshot of current Australian Food and Beverage Exports into key overseas markets.
- Benefits exporting can have for business
- Challenges when considering export as a growth opportunity
- South Australia Food and Beverage Export Hub – Introduction
Afternoon Tea – join us for afternoon and opportunity to meet with Marcus Kuller, from Tradestart and Brenda Callahan from the Entrepreneurs Programme.
Session 2 – 3.15PM – 4.00PM – Developing your Export Markets
This session is aimed at businesses who are already exporting and are looking to increase exports, reach new markets, develop new products or learn more in general. In this session we will go into more detail on the following topics.
- Snapshot of current Australian Food and Beverage Exports into key overseas markets
- Global Trends and Insights for Food and Beverage
- Support, Assistance and Resources available
- South Australia Food and Beverage Export Hub
Please RSVP for catering purposes to Amena via email: email@example.com or call (08) 8723 1057.
For any questions regarding the workshop, please call Giancarlo at the Food South Australia office on (08) 8303 9435.
This is a free workshop presented by RDALC in partnership with Food South Australia