Special Funding Assistant for Limestone Coast Transport Industry Training: Truck Drivers
Funding is available from the South Australian Government to assist in the cost of training truck drivers in the Limestone Coast Forestry and transport industry, to help overcome current skill shortages. This funding is being delivered through Regional Development Australia Limestone Coast (RDALC). RDALC will co-fund (not exceeding 50%) upgrade to HR license training.
Employee Eligibility for Training
Must live or work in South Australia, and are:
- Unemployed or underemployed, or retrenched or at risk of retrenchment
- An Australian or New Zealand citizen;
- A permanent Australian resident; or the holder of a state sponsored visa on a pathway to permanent residency. (Conditions apply for non-Australian residents)
- Aged 16 years or over and not enrolled at school
- Participants can only be referred to this project from employers.
- Employer will need to commit to continuing employment at completion of the training
If you are uncertain about what this means for you contact:
Glenda McInerney at RDALC in the Forestry SA Building, 152 Jubilee Highway East, Mount Gambier. Telephone: (08) 8723 1057 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org