Investment and Economic Development
RDALC pursues investment from both overseas & interstate companies in order to facilitate regional growth
So why is a China strategy a priority for South Australia?
International trade and investment are pivotal to an outward looking, sophisticated South Australian economy. Companies competing in a world market will develop new thinking and cultural change, and expand their market opportunities, helping build our wealth and standard of living. Foreign investment supports the development of our key sectors, attracting new economic agents who can support job creation and new business opportunities.
Our key focus is to work with regional and state allies to find innovative opportunities to attract the foreign investment necessary to unlock the full potential of the region.
Services provided include:
- To facilitate economicgrowth of the region through investment attraction.
- To work with businesses and Councils in the region to identify investment opportunities.
- To nurture and maintain strong working relationships with Investment Attraction Agencies and TradeStart to maximise inward investment and export opportunities for the region.
- To facilitate linkages between potential investors and identified investment opportunities in the region.
- To provide regional support to Councils and businesses to maximise economic development opportunities arising from inbound and outbound trade and investment delegations.
- Investor ready training programs.
- Provide leadership in the achievement of the region’s economic development objectives.
- Target investors and value adding enterprises and advocate their expansion or development.
- Ensure a systematic and professional approach to investment activities.
- Attend forums promoting the region as a prime location for economic development.
- Assess potential investment projects.
RDALC encourage all enterprises across the region to get involved and make contact with our Manager Investment Attraction and Infrastructure who will be promoting international awareness of the Limestone Coast as an investment destination and trading partner.
Manager – Investment Attraction and Infrastructure